Databases by Subject/Topic: Supply Chain Management
- Available to current TCU students, faculty, and staff.
- Available to TCU faculty, staff, and grad students only.
- Available to Brite students, faculty, and staff only.
- Available to Clark Society members.
- Available to all patrons.
Best Bets for Supply Chain Management
- Business Source Complete
- Full-text articles and abstracts for Business topics. Company profiles, industry analysis, market research reports, country reports, and SWOT analysis are also available. Includes journals, magazines, trade publications, analyst reports, statistics, and more. Contains Harvard Business Review. Coverage dates: 1886 - Current.
- PROMT (Predicast's Overview of Markets and Technology) / Gale Business Connection
- Contains full text articles and abstracts for Business topics. Includes journals, trade publications, market research reports, summaries from investment and brokerage firms, and more. Coverage dates: 2004 - Current.
- A Dow Jones product that provides Business News. Mostly newspaper articles, but also contains Conference Call transcripts, Company & Industry analysis, and Stock Quotes. Contains the Wall Street Journal. Limited to 5 users at once. Coverage dates: Varies.
More databases for Supply Chain Management
- Best Practice Database
- Provides Best Practice benchmark reports for industries such as pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical devices, health care, and more. Reports cover topics such as operations, business practices, marketing, and more. Limited to 1 user at a time. Coverage dates: Current.
- Business Abstracts with Full Text
- Full-text articles and abstracts for Business topics. Includes journals, magazines, trade publications, corporate profiles, statistical rankings, and more. Coverage dates: 1982 - Current.
- Business Expert Press Digital Libraries
- Ebooks covering specific areas of business, including supply and operations management, international business, social media, finance, accounting, public relations, and marketing strategy. Coverage dates: Current.
- Business Insights: Essentials
- Contains information on companies, industries and more in the context of timely news, statistical data, and in-depth reports. SWOT reports available. Includes journals, magazines, trade publications, corporate profiles, statistical rankings, and more.
- Business Reference Suite
- Contains company, product, and industry information as well as articles on management issues. Rankings, demographics, and statistical data are also available. Includes journals, magazines, trade publications, market share reports, statistical rankings,
- Data-Planet EASI Market Planner
- Data-Planet offers access to over 3,800 indicators model-based indicators in 13 enormous datasets from Easy Analytic Software Inc. (EASI). Using input data from the Census Bureau, Bureau of Labor Statistics, and Mediamark, Data-Planet offer your users access to demographic characteristics, consumer spending, and behavior patterns for a wide range of geographic areas—State, counties, census tracts, and block groups. Coverage dates: 2012 to Current.
- Full text articles and abstracts for the following topics: Management, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, Supply Chain, Economics, Education, Health Care, and Sociology. Coverage dates: 1989 - 2010.
- Expanded Academic ASAP
- A multidisciplinary database with thousand of titles and many of them include full text. Many of the journals are refereed. Use this database for researching all the academic disciplines -- from science and technology to history and humanities. Coverage dates: 1980 - Current.
- Federal Business Opportunities
- A listing of Government contracting opportunities over $25,000. Here you can search, monitor and retrieve opportunities solicited by the entire Federal contracting community.
- General Business File ASAP - International
- Provides provides full text and abstracts for Business topics. Also includes Investment reports, Company Profiles, Industry news, and M&A news. Coverage dates: 1980 - Current.
- Hoover's Online
Provides Company (public and private) information. Company Profiles, Financial Information, and News links are available. Industry reports are also available.
NOTE: Hoover's does not allow access from web browsers it detects as coming from mobile devices. If the browser has a "Request Desktop Site" option or the equivalent, that can be used as a work-around. Coverage dates: Current.
- Provides in-depth Domestic and Global Industry analysis. Also includes Risk Ratings reports and US Business Environment Profiles. iExpert Summaries provide brief overviews of industries and are designed for job interviews. Coverage dates: Current.
- ISI Emerging Markets Information Service
- Provides Company analysis, Industry analysis, Macroeconomic information, Financial information, and News for emerging markets in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, and the Middle East. Coverage dates: Current.
- Lexis Nexis Academic
- Provides news articles for financial, medical, and legal information. Transcripts and wire services are also available. Other special features include: Company Profiles, SEC filings, Biographies, Country Information, Federal and State Cases, Patents, Broadcast Transcripts, and more. Nexis Uni is the new search interface, and provides easier access to the same content. Coverage dates: Varies.
- Mergent Online
- Provides Company & Industry analyst reports. Includes information on Executives, Ownership, Company Financials, Equity Pricing, Filings, News links, and Competitors. Industry Reports may include the following geographies: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, or Latin America. Coverage dates: Varies.
- Nexis Uni
- Provides news articles for financial, medical, and legal information. Transcripts and wire services are also available. Other special features include: Company Profiles, SEC filings, Biographies, Country Information, Federal and State Cases, Patents, Broadcast Transcripts, and more. Replaces LexisNexis Academic. Saving documents and searches, and annotating documents are a few of the additional features after registering for a personal account.
- Access nonpartisan, international news, intelligence reports, analysis, and more. Topics include economics and finance, energy, military, politics, terrorism/security, and more. Videos, maps, and articles available. Coverage dates: Current.
- Vocational and Career Collection
- Designed to meet a wide variety of vocational and technical research needs, this database provides full-text coverage for trade and industry-related periodicals. Publications include Modern Machine Shop, Pediatric Nursing, Wireless Week, Restaurant Business, and more. Coverage dates: 1985 - Current.