Why I Love the TCU Library Video Contest
Contest rules and guidelines
ABOUT THE CONTEST
This video contest is an opportunity for Texas Christian University undergraduate and graduate students to communicate in a video format why they love the TCU Library. Finalists will be selected by TCU students. The Library’s marketing committee will select the winners.
Winners will be announced on February 14th, 2017.
WHO CAN ENTER:
TCU undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to enter the contest.
HOW TO ENTER:
- All video entries must be 1 minute or less in length and must be about why you love the TCU library.
- Upload your video directly to YouTube and add hashtag #ILoveTCULibrary.
- Only one entry may be entered per person or group. Prizes will be given per video submission.
- Use the YouTube “Like” button to vote for your favorite video.
- Entries must be submitted by midnight on February 12, 2017.
TCU students will judge eligible videos by clicking the YouTube “Like” button. You can find video submissions on the Library’s website. The marketing committee will select the winners.
WHAT DO I WIN
WINNERS – winners will win prizes: First place ($75 gift card), Second place ($50 gift card), Third place ($25 gift card), and an honorable mention prize.
The winning videos may be used by the TCU Library in marketing and promotional materials. The videos selected as finalists may appear on the TCU Library website or social media channels.
For more information, call 817-257-6109 or visit the library.
I Love the TCU Library Because...
Got a question?
You can Ask a Librarian to contact a librarian via the phone, email, chat, text, or in person. Or you can submit a question using the form below. You will receive a response to your question as quickly as possible, usually within 24 hours (weekends and holidays excluded).