Visitors Databases by Title: J
General Information for Visitors
A selection of databases is available for visitors to the library building. They are listed below for informational purposes so that you may plan your visit. To access these databases you will need to use one of the guest computers available inside the Library.
Databases by Title: J
- J.P. Morgan Research
- The database features thousands of analyst reports covering over 3,000 global companies and all industries. Derived from Morgan Markets, which is J.P. Morgan's exclusive information for key clients and investors, these reports are made available to academic users for education and research purposes. Coverage dates: 2011 to present.
- Jahrbuch Project
- The Jahrbuch Project includes a searchable database of math research from 1868-1942. Coverage dates: 1868 - 1942.
- Joanna Briggs Institute
- The Joanna Briggs Institute (JBI) is widely regarded as one of the world’s leading providers of evidence–based information. This database provides exclusive access to the following JBI resources: Systematic Reviews, Evidence Summaries, Best Practice Information Sheets, and more. Coverage dates: 1948 - Current.
- Job & Career Accelerator
- Powerful tools and expert guidance to help you find a great job. Includes interest assessments, tips for resume creation, career profiles, and job/internship listings. Coverage dates: Current.
- Cross-disciplinary, scholarly electronic journal collection containing the full text of back issues of journals in many different subject areas. Also includes thousands of eBooks. Especially strong in Arts and Sciences. Coverage dates: Varies.