Visitors Databases by Title: U
General Information for Visitors
A selection of databases is available for visitors to the library building. They are listed below for informational purposes so that you may plan your visit. To access these databases you will need to use one of the guest computers available inside the Library.
Databases by Title: U
- U.S. Congressional Serial Set (ProQuest)
- U.S. Government publications including Congressional reports, documents, executive agency reports, departmental reports, and legislative reports, all published under the directive of Congress. The acquisition of this database was made possible by a gift from Dr. Paul Boller. Coverage dates: 1789 - 1969; 2004 - Current.
- Ulrich's Global Serials Directory
- Ulrich's Global Serials Directory provides detailed, comprehensive, and authoritative information on serials published throughout the world. Coverage dates: Current.
- Underground and Independent Comics, Comix, and Graphic Novels
- First ever scholarly, primary source database focusing on adult comic books and graphic novels. Beginning with the first underground comix from the 1960s to the works of modern sequential artists, this collection will contain more than 75,000 pages of comics and graphic novels, along with 25,000 pages of interviews, criticism, and journal articles that document the continual growth and evolution of this art form. Coverage dates: 1960s to present.
- Uniworld Online
- Provides directory lists of American Companies with Global Operations and Foreign Companies with Global Operations. Coverage dates: Current.
- US Major Dailies
- Provides access to the five most respected US national and regional newspapers, including The New York Times and Washington Post, co-exclusive access to The Wall Street Journal, and exclusive access to Los Angeles Times and Chicago Tribune. The content is available by 8am each day. Images are not included. Coverage dates: 1985 - Current day.