Skip secondary navigation menuReturn to top
Databases by Title: F
- Available to current TCU students, faculty, and staff.
- Available to TCU faculty, staff, and grad students only.
- Available to Brite students, faculty, and staff only.
- Available to Clark Society members.
- Available to all patrons.
Databases by Title: F
- A Dow Jones product that provides Business News. Mostly newspaper articles, but also contains Conference Call transcripts, Company & Industry analysis, and Stock Quotes. Contains the Wall Street Journal. Limited to 5 users at once. Coverage dates: Varies.
- Family & Society Studies Worldwide
- Family & Society Studies Worldwide, (FSWW) provides coverage of research, policy, and practice literature in the fields of Family Science, Human Ecology, Human Development, and Social Welfare. FSSW covers popular issues as well as meeting the requirements of professionals in all fields of social work, social science and family practice. Source documents include professional journals, conference papers, books, book chapters, government reports, discussion and working papers, statistical documents, theses & dissertations and other sources. FSSW provides access to more than 1.3 million records. Coverage dates: 1970 to present.
- Family Studies Abstracts
- Includes bibliographic records covering essential areas related to family studies, including marriage, divorce, family therapy, and other areas of key relevance to the discipline. An excellent source for researchers interested in learning more about the many facets of this discipline. Coverage dates: 1979 to Current.
- Contains these U.S. Government documents: Regulatory information (such as, Federal Register, Laws, etc.), Legislation (such as Congressional Records, Congressional Bills, etc.), Economic Indicators, Court Opinions, Constitutional analysis, and more. Coverage dates: 1994 - Current.
- Federal Business Opportunities
- A listing of Government contracting opportunities over $25,000. Here you can search, monitor and retrieve opportunities solicited by the entire Federal contracting community.
- Federal Register Online
- An official daily publication for rules, proposed rules, and notices of federal agencies and organizations, as well as executive orders and other presidential documents. Coverage dates: 1994 - Current.
- Filmakers Library Online
- Filmakers Library Online provides award-winning documentaries with relevance across the curriculum--race and gender studies, human rights, globalization and global studies, multiculturalism, international relations, criminal justice, the environment, bioethics, health, political science and current events, psychology, arts, literature, and more.
- Films On Demand
- FoD is a growing repository of on-demand video for multiple subject disciplines. Content is from sources such as Films for the Humanities and Sciences, PBS, History Channel, National Geographic, TED and television networks such as BBC and CBC. Embedding or linking to videos is possible and transcripts are available.
- FirstSearch (Core Collection)
- FirstSearch (Core Collection) is a platform/host for databases in several subject areas. The Core Collection is available without restriction for use by all TCU-affiliated patrons. These databases range in scope from the discipline specific (ERIC, Medline) to the largest electronic union catalog int he world (WorldCat).
- Food Science and Technology Abstracts
- This extensive specialized database covers scientific and technological literature relating to food, drink and nutrition. It is managed by a team of expert scientists within IFIS, a not-for-profit organization with an ongoing commitment to learning and development and a reputation for scientific integrity, accuracy and excellence. Limited to 1 user at a time. Coverage dates: 1969 to Current.
- Fort Worth Museum Libraries
- This catalog allows you to search the library collections of the Amon Carter Museum, Kimbell Art Museum, Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth and the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame.
- Fort Worth Star-Telegram
- Search for full-text articles from this local Texas newspaper. Coverage dates: 1902 - Current.
- Fort Worth Star-Telegram Digital Historical Archive
- This database provides full text of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram from 1902 through 1991. Search options include the ability to limit to articles, matrimony notices, birth notices, and obituaries. Classified and display advertising, photos and graphics are also included. Major news topics and events are highlighted. Coverage dates: 1902-1991.
- Fuente Academica Premier
- Contains scholarly articles written in Spanish for the following subjects: Agriculture, Biology, Economics, History, Literature, Philosophy, Psychology, Religion, Sociology, and more. Coverage dates: Varies.