Skip secondary navigation menuReturn to top
Databases by Title: R
- Available to current TCU students, faculty, and staff.
- Available to TCU faculty, staff, and grad students only.
- Available to Brite students, faculty, and staff only.
- Available to Clark Society members.
- Available to all patrons.
Databases by Title: R
- Race Relations Abstracts
- Index of books and articles relevant to topics in race relations including ethnic studies, discrimination, and immigration. Coverage dates: 1975 to Current.
- RAMBI (Index of Articles on Jewish Studies)
- RAMBI - The Index of Articles on Jewish Studies - is a selective bibliography of articles in the various fields of Jewish studies and in the study of Eretz Israel. Material listed in Rambi is compiled from thousands of periodicals and from collections of articles - in Hebrew, Yiddish, and European languages. Coverage dates: 1985 - Current.
- Readers Guide Retrospective 1890-1982
- Electronic version of an essential print reference, provides indexing for millions of articles in over 500 leading magazines. Includes peer-reviewed and consumer publications. Key finding tool for many 20th century publications where indexing did not begin until the 1980s. Coverage dates: 1890-1982.
- RefWorks is web-based software for managing article citations and other research data. It helps researchers gather, manage, store and share all types of information, as well as generate citations and bibliographies. First-time users should sign up for an individual account using their TCU email address.
- Regional Business News
- Provides full text, citations, and summaries of articles from regional academic journals and newspapers within the United States. The Fort Worth Business Press is included. Coverage dates: Varies.
- Religion and Philosophy Collection
- Religon & Philosophy Collection provides full text and abstracting for nearly 300 journals; 250 of which are peer-reviewed. Subjects include world religions, major denominations, biblical studies, religious history, epistemology, political philosophy, philosophy of language, moral philosophy and the history of philosophy. Coverage dates: 1975 - Current.
- Religious and Theological Abstracts
- Religious and Theological Abstracts provides abstracts of articles appearing in periodical literature in the fields of religion and theology. Coverage includes a wide range of journals including Christian, Jewish, and other world religions, with English abstracts of foreign language publications. Coverage dates: 1958 - Current.
- Retrospective Index to Music Periodicals
- Indexes music periodical literature published from the late 18th- to mid-20th- centuries in Europe and the United States. Coverage dates: 1800 - 1950.
- RIA Checkpoint
- Provides resources for Tax and Accounting research and covers the following areas: Taxation, Financial Reporting & Management, Estate Planning, Pension & Benefits, and Payroll. Limited to 35 users at once.
- Grad Student/Faculty/Staff only. RightFind (Infotrieve) is a document delivery service for TCU faculty, staff, & graduate students. Email email@example.com for more information on using RightFind for document delivery. Firefox users: You may encounter a warning that says "This Connection is Untrusted." Just click "Add Exception" and then "Confirm Security Exception" to continue. Coverage dates: Varies.
- RILM Abstracts of Music Literature
- Provides citations and abstracts on international music from over 500 scholarly journals, as well as books, bibliographies, catalogues, conference proceedings, dissertations, Festschriften, iconographies, liner notes. Coverage dates: 1967 - Current.
- RISM: International Inventory of Musical Sources after 1600
- Comprehensive documentation of the world's musical sources of manuscripts or printed music, works on music theory and libretti stored in libraries, archives, monasteries, schools and private collections. Limited to 1 user at a time. Coverage dates: 1600 - 1850.
- Rock's Backpages
- RBP is the World’s only comprehensive online archive of music journalism and writing, providing access to an ever-expanding collection of primary-source, full-text music writing (currently over 32,000 articles), sourced from the pages of the music and mainstream press. Not just a resource for music courses, but also journalism, literature, national and international cultural studies, gender studies, sociology, politics and economics. RBP contains articles (reviews, interviews, features and more) from the '50s up to present day and includes a growing collection of exclusive audio interviews. The content represents the work of over 670 of the best music writers on the planet from over 4,500 publications (Rolling Stone, NME etc etc), representing over 2,500 artists from all genres of music. Coverage dates: 1950 to present.
- Contains primary source documents relevant to the drafting of the United States Constitution and early presidential papers. Coverage dates: Late 18th - early 19th century, 20th century.