Databases by Subject/Topic: None
- Available to current TCU students, faculty, and staff.
- Available to TCU faculty, staff, and grad students only.
- Available to Brite students, faculty, and staff only.
- Available to Clark Society members.
- Available to all patrons.
- Textile Technology Index
- Provides extensive coverage of the scientific and technological aspects of textile production and processing. The database covers over 400 periodical titles and thousands of titles drawn from sources such as books, conferences, theses, technical reports, and trade literature Coverage dates: 1944 - Current.
- Vogue Archive
- Contains the entire run of Vogue magazine (US edition), from the first issue in 1892 to the current month. Every page, advertisement, cover and fold-out has been included, with rich indexing enabling you to find images by garment type, designer and brand names. Coverage dates: 1892 - Current.
- Women's Wear Daily Archive
- A definitive fashion and retail publication. WWD contains past print issues and supplements. Contains every page of every issue since 1910, scanned from cover to cover, including all advertisements and images in high resolution and full color. Note: The print publication has ceased, it continues as an online only publication via WWD.com Coverage dates: 1910 - 4/14/2017.
- WWD.com offers online access to current issues of Women's Wear Daily. Limited to 5 users at once. Coverage dates: 1994 to present.